Challenge your school, company, organization, group or online community to make an even bigger impact with a YouGiveGoods Challenge Drive
Take the hassle of logistics out of your next drive and add the element of fun competition with a YouGiveGoods Challenge drive. Choose any number of teams to support one or multiple charities. Schools, set up your teams by homerooms. Corporations, break out by department or location. The possibilities are endless and make your already unique online drive even more exciting!
Our innovative challenge drive technology takes your drive to the next level
- Teams track their results in real-time -- excitement builds as they compete to raise the most
- Reporting includes number of donors, items purchased, dollars spent, and pounds raised
- Each team can choose a local recipient charity -- any charity across the US -- or all choose to support one charity
- Anyone, anywhere can be part of a team, even work at home and remote employees. Now no one is left out
- It's interactive, fun, and made for social sharing
Need some more ideas? Check out past challenge drives:
- CIT NY in which teams are broken out by department
- Northrop Grumman ran a nationwide school supplies challenge drive supporting 30 schools across the country
- Villanova University ran a toy drive with teams broken out by all participating club sports teams
- CIVSA ran a school supply drive as part of its annual conference
- Xavier High School in New York ran a food drive as a homeroom challenge
And we make it so easy! All we need are your team names and a contact per team and we can set up the challenge for you and personalize it with your messaging and logos. Then you promote the drive, supporters shop online for their team, and we ship everything ordered online right to the charity when the drive is over.
If you are interested in running a challenge but need further clearance, send us your team information and we can set up a test page for you to present to your colleagues.